kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

not me funny though

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Venomous Snake Forum ]

Posted by budman 1st on May 13, 2003 at 07:22:25:

In Reply to: sounds like...... posted by oreganus on May 13, 2003 at 00:22:56:

his ip tells the tale has to be a local
I thought the reptiods were pleased wow they are moody hybrids.
give our world another chance.
bud

:someone has been taking the glands out and smokin'em while watching too much of the sci-fi channel. At least we know there is someone mentally challenged enough to call someone with death threats.
:LMAO
:KEvin

:
:::The pro con venomoid issue still has a wide gulf of opinons
:::Thanks to all the great opinions pro or con that did not threaten or call names.
:::these posts stood out;

:::Ritch [says he got a phone threat]did he?

:::I got accused of it and called gay in another post?
:::even the higher educated commented on the post justifiying it.
:::did he miss the point the poster opethkills was accusing someone of a crime and calling someone gay?
:::its ok what does it have to do with the issue of venomoids.
:::on a side note california has banned cat declawing.
:::so you pro venomiders will have to stop using that example.
:::the subject sure got a lot of forum replies
:::I have not changed my opinion at all.
:::Have fun with your snakes either way hot or not.
:::bud
:::
::The Reptoid Masters are all in agreement. Venomoids are the Lowest form of snake cruelty in existence! how about if we cut off your gonads? that would help ensure that you would not breed anyymore Illeterate, and uneducated fools who are TOO STUPID too handle, let alone own such a beatiful creature of nature. The Reptiod Masters are in agreement, & will hunt you down and terminate with extreme prejudice when they arrive from their distant journeys. Why do you think they left the snakes behind? it was to OBSERVER us! What Poetic Morons you Venomoids are!

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Venomous Snake Forum ]