kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Why???

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Venomous Snake Forum ]

Posted by tommyboy on May 10, 2003 at 08:56:26:

In Reply to: You win Budman, I will quit selling venomoids.......... posted by richard.ritchey on May 10, 2003 at 01:47:14:

If you believe what you're doing is alright then why stop? Dont do it because there's bunch of people spouting the same tired rhetoric over and over on websites like this everytime the subject comes up. What will that teach your daughter? As far as the threats go , you should contact law enforcement. That is so far over the line I wont even comment other than to say that shows you the level of intelligence of the people your dealing with. If Kingsnake.com had any guts they would stop all the hazing and ignorant posts and ban the people that participate in this behavior. I am NOT a fan of the surgeries that you perform sir but I would never threaten. I would like to point out that what your doing is not against the law where you live and it has helped EDUCATE thousands of people who now respect insted of destroy venomous (and non venomous ) reptiles that we all enjoy. Thank you for that. It's a shame they wont continue to be taught by you though!? Good luck to you sir and G-d bless you and yours.

Tom

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Venomous Snake Forum ]