kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

its the same fools that do it

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Venomous Snake Forum ]

Posted by maxgold on May 08, 2003 at 20:54:07:

In Reply to: its the same fools that do it posted by richard.ritchey on May 07, 2003 at 00:52:48:

All of the people who sell Rich's snakes on Kingsnake have nothing but good things to say about the animals. They all say they are healthy, eating, and in many cases breeding. The people who are against venomoids seem to have some strange jealousy of the venomoid keepers. The arguments for the keeping of venomoids are logical and level headed, while the arguments against are like 2-year-olds ranting and raving, and are generally not backed up by any logic at all. Fortunately this is a wonderful free country, and I consider those against venomoids in the same boat as PETA. Maybe they can get together and rally against feeding rats to snakes, as it is so cruel and inhumane. Maybe you can rally with PETA because they all should be free!!! Maybe you can rally with PETA against keeping snakes in general since the fact is in many cases owners keep them in inhumane conditions.

The childish antics and uneducated responses are a real disservice to this forum. If you do not like something than say it, but do not insult us with arguments that are either made up or illogical.

::The butcher from oregon.YOU DISCREDIT YOURSELF BY CALL ME "THE BUTCHER" YOU SOUND A BIT INSANE. must have thawed out he is at it again.
::I makes me wonder why kingsnake lets him advertize here when its clearly cruelty to animals. EXPLAIN YOUR DEFINITION OF CRUELTY IN DETAIL PLEASE. AND USE FACTS CONCERNING SURGICAL PROCEEDURES INSTEAD OF YOUR IMAGINATION. and we all hate the practice..
::turn him in to PETA they will spend a little more time on it.
::He is in it for the money. ARE YOU SAYING THAT IF I WERE NOT IN IT FOR THE MONEY IT WOULD BE OK??? a venomoided black mamba wild caught will never eat a prelkilled rat. "NEVER EAT A PREKILLED RAT" YOUR LETTING ON TO EXPERIANCED HERPERS YOUR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU SAY BEFORE SOMEONE JUDGES YOU AS YOU HAVE JUDGED ME. they even seem to lack any get up and go I have seen them it is truly sad they waste away. "WAIST AWAY" I SUPPOSE YOU COULD JUST CALL ME A LIAR, BUT I HAVE KEPT VENOMOIDS FOR 15 YEARS AND HAVE NOT SEEN ONE WAIST AWAY. I ALSO KEEP VENOMOUS AND HAVE SEEN NO DIFFERENCE IN LONGEVITY,BREEDING, OR FEEDING.
::he counts on fools buying the chopped hacked snakes. HERE IS A PIC OF A "CHOPPED HACKED SNAKE" I ADMIT THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO PERFORM HACK JOBS. I DO NOT CONSIDER MYSELF ONE OF THEM.
::one or more of his unskilled buddies will deny this just
::Watch them come out of their holes to flame me. BY THE AMOUNT OF INTEREST YOU HAVE RECIEVED ON YOUR POST I WOULD SAY YOU FLAMED YOURSELF.
:HAVE A GRAT DAY!
:RICH.

::PETA.org

:::Ya know Im really getting sick and tired of seeing these mutualted snakes up for sale. It really pisses me off to see such beautiful snakes such as Panamint Rattlers and Rinkhals as venomoids. This crap should be banned because all it does is pose more problems for the venomous community when you get "hotshots" that want a cobra, but yet they dont want the real deal. In my personal belief, the only good thing a venomoid is used for is zoo's, that dont want the liability of a employee being bitten. But even that, what are people going to do when they see someone at a zoo freehandle a venomoid and they dont know its not hot. Whats everyone else's thoughts??
::: -Joe-

::
::

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Venomous Snake Forum ]