kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Boulder and our Cat...Funny Story

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Uromastyx Forum ]

Posted by Cher123 on April 26, 2003 at 17:16:28:

In Reply to: Boulder and our Cat...Funny Story posted by georgio on April 26, 2003 at 12:53:46:

:Since I'm a loser with nothing else to do on this saturday morning besides sit outside with my reptiles and write on Kingsnake I thought I'd share a funny story=) Yesterday my girlfriend and I were laying outside with Boulder for a couple hours. After about 40 minutes in the sun Boulder gets very active. He hops off the coffee table and starts running around the yard. He never goes anywhere, usually just circles the lawn, it looks like he is patrolling his territory. Anyway, my brothers cat decides to come outside and have a look around. When the cat (who is about 1 year old and quite a hunter) saw Boulder he crouched down and started moving towards him as if he was stalking. At this point I got up and was about to intervene when Boulder turns around, sees the cat, starts headbobbing, and runs at him! The cat freaked out and ran away. For the next hour the cat would try and get on the lawn and Boulder would chase him off. It was hilarious; we were laughing our a$$es off. I'll try and get a video of it next time.

:Peter

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Uromastyx Forum ]