kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

What should i do with my new gravid mali

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Uromastyx Forum ]

Posted by mike3 on April 24, 2003 at 19:05:26:

I just got some uros on tuesday and one of them was gravid when I got the them. Her tail is starting to get really thin from the eggs and because she isn't eating. The male and female hide all day and if they come out they will run back in there hiding spot when they see me. My main problem is I am not suppose to disturb them for the first week but since she is gravid and nearing the end now, how will I know if she lays the eggs. I have only seen her once since tuesday and all I saw was her head. Will she be ok being gravid and not eating? Her stomach is geting bigger and her tail is getting thinner. Should I disturb her to see if she laid the eggs or should I let her be and hopefully I will find the eggs before they die?

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Uromastyx Forum ]