mobile - desktop
Online/Stores/Expos - LLLReptile.com
News & Events:
Posted by Andrew Sellers on May 16, 2002 at 11:56:04:
Here you go! Hope this helps.
Prohibited animal shall mean:
B. Class Reptilia:
1. Family Helodermatidae (venomous lizards);
2. Family Hydrophiidae (venomous marine snakes);
3. Family Crotalidae (rattlesnakes, fer-de-lance, water moccasins, copperheads)
4. Family Viperidae (Old World Vipers);
5. Family Elapidae (coral snakes, cobras and mambas);
6. Family Colubridae:
a. Dispholidus typus (boomslang);
b. Cyclagras gigas (false water cobra);
c. Boiga dendrophila (mangrove snake); and
d. Thelotornis kirtlandii (bird snake);
7. Order Crocodilia (crocodiles, alligators and gavials);
8. Family Chelydridae:
a. Macroclemys temmincki (alligator snapping turtle); and
b. Chelydra serpentina (common snapping turtle);
C. Class Amphibia: Family Dendrobatidae: Phyllobates terribilis; and
D. Any hybrid of an animal listed in this Section.
E. All parenthetical references in this Section are presented merely as examples, and shall not be deemed as a limitation of the class, order, family, subfamily, genus or species described.