3 months for $50.00
News & Events:
Posted by Aquarius on May 07, 2003 at 10:22:20:
I help moderate another turtle forum, and lately we have been getting alot of turtle nail questions. And despite researching I just can't seem to find the answers........I hope someone on here can assist, with either places that do have this information or the answers themselves....lol
1. Male RES turtle nails....at what age (or aroundwhat age) do they start to grow??
2. Do turtles shed their nails....you know the way some cats and dogs do (without losing the whole nail)
3. Are RES (male) turtles capable of growing back lost nails, if they break or get cut
4. What would happen if I trimmed by male RES nails, for aesthetic reasons (this one wasnt to well received but it was a question more I think out of just curiosity)
5. What is the point of males having those long claws....mating dance only or is there something else to them.
Thanks in Advance