kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Forget the quiz

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Turtle Forum ]

Posted by turtlecrazed on April 26, 2003 at 02:02:00:

In Reply to: Forget the quiz posted by checker on April 25, 2003 at 23:08:22:

::Hello again,
:I went to Austins to get you the quiz link and I couldn't find it. Wbat can I say? But there is still tons of info.
:Checker.
:
Just go to AustinsTurtlePage.com and you will find countless sources of info.
As far as a diminished water area - possibly with a spotted turtle, but definitely not painteds or sliders. Painteds are water lovers who swim and swim well. They love deep water and the more the better. Spotteds on the other hand like to roam and spend a lot of time in shallow water and on land. They also stay small. Downside is, they are kind of pricey....but if you've got a little extra cash, I say go for it. They are beautiful and unique turtles.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Turtle Forum ]