kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Derek, you have disappointed me by doing it once again....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tree Frog Forum ]

Posted by Becki on April 22, 2003 at 22:39:57:

In Reply to: this doesn't help either by saying that. posted by Derek Benson on April 22, 2003 at 19:31:36:

....you always want to tell people not ot hold your age against you or bring it up to you and to treat you respectably - which I have always tried to do - but you play these little games as only a child would, and it is impossible not to make a point of your immaturity. Regardless of what Dana said to you about Mark, I am 100% certain she did not intend for you to take anything she said and use it as a cheap stab in some stupid argument - which frankly had nothing to do with you. Secondly, the fact that her father just very unexpectedly passed away and she has not been able to be online - namely to defend herself against what words you are putting in her mouth - makes this even more repulsive. Thirdly, I too spoke with Dana about Mark and Barney and, while I will not put words in her mouth behind her back, I will say that she had absolutely nothing negative at all to say about him. Fourthly, I have spoken at great length with Mark about his frogs and his care for them and know personally what he has just gone through and he cares very deeply about the welfare of not only his frogs and other animals, but all the poor innocent frogs who fall into morons hands who grossly neglect them. I can humbly say that Mark was one of the people who took me under his wing and dealt with all of my thousands of questions and TAUGHT me an enormous amount about frogs and how to care for them properly, for which I will be eternally grateful to him. And it's not as if he "spoke" to me personally any differently than he does to everyone else on this forum because he didn't, it's simply that I was appreciative enough to be gaining knowledge from someone with such vast experience and respected his opinion as his opinion. If you've read some late posts where he and I have both responded you can see it's not that I am a Mark C ass kisser as I don't agree with everything he says, but we can be adults and agree to disagree about certain subjects without arguing about it or either of us getting our panties in a wad over it. And if you haven't noticed - HE IS STILL HERE TO HELP when even I don't hardly give a rat's ass about checking this forum anymore, and how many regulars still do - he still does. Why? With you and all the other's who stay on his ass I would have left a long time ago and never looked back. Your comment was totally out of line, unnecessary and uncalled for. And more than owing Mark an apology for an ignorant cheap shot - I know he could care less - you really owe Dana one hell of an apology. And may all please be advised to only share with you what they want freely passed to the entire internet population. Just my 2 cents worth.
Becki

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Tree Frog Forum ]