kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Nice! Got any recent pics of that one?...n/p

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tree Boa Forum ]

Posted by treeboas.com on April 07, 2003 at 22:01:01:

In Reply to: Re: ATB breeders, gestation question... posted by afflicted on April 07, 2003 at 19:52:10:

:I noted all the breedings, sheds and drop date from last year also but that doesn't help me at all. This year I observed breeding 5 times in Jan, once in Feb and once in March, she ovulated on April 3rd. I guess I will just wait until I see babies and maybe then have some sort of a standard to compare next years breeding. Last year breedings were observed multiple times each month from January until May and she gave birth August 29th. This year is a little different because I observed ovulation.

::Buddy, I got the times when my snakes mated and gave birth lol. But it takes about 7 months, last year they mated January 16th and gave birth August 27th around 1:30 am. If you breed them in december they will all most all ways come in September. And this year they bred on the same date. Well good luck, my ammie is graved right now, shes fat as a cow lol, and she is starting to bask all the time. Well good luck,
::Philip
::P,S
::In case you don't know, they seem to get really antsy and cant stay still before they give birth, mine sat at the bottom of the cage after wondering around, and woke up in the middle of the night with alot of awsome looking little neos wondering around! Its a great feeling, and she gave birth to 11, no still born. Well good luck to you and your ammie!

::
::

:

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Tree Boa Forum ]