kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

That was pretty good....

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tree Boa Forum ]

Posted by jagomez64 on February 04, 2003 at 20:07:46:

In Reply to: If you need info on ATB and breeding come here....... posted by boaboy13 on February 01, 2003 at 16:24:24:

Ijust checked out your atb caresheet and I'm at the stage of lowering the light cycle and of coarse I've done some research and wanted to confirm with you,you really dont have to cool them as well to get positive breeding results? What was your temperature during the process? Some say you do some say you dont have to cool and I was wondering how many of your females gave birth? This is my first attempt at breeding and I'd like to hear from you-thankyou J.Gomez:I got my first care sheet up, go to www.junglereptiles.cjb.net 90% of the pictures are kinda out dated, i took them on my old cammera, well i hope it will help some of you out there, and if you ever need any help, e-mail me at philip171@ethixs.com, these snakes are my life,
:thanks
:philip

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Tree Boa Forum ]