kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

I hope you would consider......

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ]

Posted by Mellissa on June 27, 2002 at 22:38:34:

Hello, my name is Mellissa, and I have given some previous information that would state that I do not know who cat* is, however I just wanted to know what she had done to receive some harassment,I do know her, (well by e-mail that is) I don't think it is too bad of harassment, but I have really been e-mailing her for around 2 yrs. and know that she has some pretty good things to say on tortoises, and turtles. After all, she did save 1 of my russians, I won't get into the story now, but she does have some great things to say I am sure she can help you as well as you can help her, I don't know why you don't think she listens to what you send her, I have not read all of her posts, but most of them, and I must say that over the 2 years I have talked to her she has been one of the most unique and qualified person that I have have e-mailed, I thank her so much, And I think it is amazing how she can actually post some of those things, and take the harassment, and still try to help over all of that!I also think it is great that she will search and discover a way for these tortoises, from completely different habitats to actually share the same enviroment for months! Well however, Cat* you should reply more "fairly" to what some of these people have tried to say, and I hope that you don't leave this forum, and I hope that you are still up to chat w/ me, and I think the website idea could be really great, like you said, it is up to us to make it happen! Anyways I have certainly learned a great deal from reading many posts, and thank each one of you for the great efforts that you put in to help me, and others like me. Honestly Cat*, I think you could be of help to yourself and others in these forums, don't leave, Thank-you from Mellissa @ tortoisegal098@msn.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ]