kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Heres a site that has a large selection of organic products!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ]

Posted by Turtle Boy on April 09, 2002 at 17:47:10:

In Reply to: need to safely kill bugs in the yard - how? posted by Esther on April 09, 2002 at 07:47:34:

I have used the beneficial nematodes and the Nitron organic fertilizers and they work great. You have to do 3 releases of the nematodes per year 2-3 weeks apart.

www.tcs-hydroponics.com/doc/bugs.htm

or www.tcs-hydroponics.com

: I need to do two things: kill bugs in my yard, and also fertilize it for growing good sulcata grass. There are little flying bugs that fly up out of the grass around my feet and legs with every step I take on the grass, and I want them GONE! I don't want Chanel and Albrecht, my 25 pound sulcatas, to be eating buggy grass, and I don't want Thomas, who is very sick, to come in contact with that also. I need to fertilize the grass also, and would like to do that tomorrow. So if you know some safe bug-killing products that I can buy at a local home depot or hardware store, or gardening center, please let me know (I don't have time to order out, sorry!!). I appreciate all advice and look forward to the babies being able to safely graze! Thanks for any replies.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ]