kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Happy holidays to everyone! Virgil got . . .

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ]

Posted by Lisa and Virgil on December 23, 2001 at 16:05:57:

In Reply to: Re: Lisa and Virgil...& what gifts are your torts getting folks? posted by Ryan on December 23, 2001 at 13:56:23:

: : Hey guys, it's too bad some people have to go so low as to use
: : other people's names, don't know anybody out that way:

: Heh, they used your name and they couldn't even use correct spelling, they said "I bath teddy, but i dont bath" or something like that, but it's really bathe. So not only are they losers for taking your name to try to insult you, but they are obviously too stupid to get the correct spelling!
: Anyway, sorry, but I had to say it, I was a little confused about what was going on until I read this post.
: Merry Christmas!

a purple plastic dinosaur from the dentist's office kiddie box. I go through it every time I'm there. It doesn't bother me one bit that I am 41 years old and playing with the toys. He has also gotten some brightly colored superballs to bump around. It's hard to believe that I've had him a year already and that I've been chatting with all of you for that long too. I have gotten so much great advice and helpful hints from everyone and Virgil seems to be thriving because of it. I truly can't thank you guys enough. The Ninjas (3 red-eared sliders from heck) just got a new plant and a calcium turtle to munch on. My big babies, the rottweilers, have rawhide candy canes and chicken juice to pour over their supper Christmas Eve. The wa-was (Chihuahuas) have their favorite bones and will share in the chicken juice. I bet you didn't know that 'juice' came from chickens. I should probably be using 'broth' instead. Hope that all of you have a great holiday and happy new year.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ]