kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: This is why I oppose sulcata breeding................

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ]

Posted by William on December 21, 2001 at 11:27:54:

In Reply to: Re: This is why I oppose sulcata breeding................ posted by John on December 21, 2001 at 03:50:54:

Johnny wrote "You missed my point entirely. I will explain it for your child like mind.
Trust me, in 5 years, they will be everywhere. Supply is already much greater than demand."

Why should anyone accept your view point? You are obviously pulling information out of your backside and attempting to peddle it. Even your crapola with sugar on it is still crapola.
Now listen Sunnymuffins, you're trying to be insulting but I'll still go the mile for you. Do some checking on the present availability of tortoises. If what you pulled out of your rear is not crapola, then there should be many many tortoises available (re "Supply is already much greater than demand")for sale at this time and at cheap prices. There are not.

" And thats not changing anytime soon, nor is sulcata breeding so put those 2 together, Bill. I'm calling you Bill from now on."

Temper temper, Sunnybuns. No sense being rude. Tell you what; why not drop the cloak of penis envy that enshrouds you and instead try being factually correct for a change? Then your posts would be of value to the forum, and no one would be the wiser.(referring to the saying that it is better to be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt)

William

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ]