kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Your only showing one side of this story, tough to form an opinion

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ]

Posted by Mike on December 13, 2001 at 09:10:55:

In Reply to: Re: Your only showing one side of this story, tough to form an opinion posted by Giovanni on December 13, 2001 at 07:09:02:

: I mean don't take it the wrong way, but from a readers perspective it looks like the emails that caused him to go "postal" are not even included, there for leading the reader to believe that you coerced him into it, and are seeking retribution by trying to de fame him.

: The whole thing just makes no sense, I mean WHY is he a bad turtle dealer? Did he steal from you? Send you dead animals? You have nothing to make anyone believe anything more then the guy you received those emails from, needs a couple of anger management classes.

: Why not try laying out the whole story?

: Ciao'

: Giovanni

Giovanni-
As I wrote on the Turtle Forum-that kind of behavior from anyone in any business is unacceptable. One thing that you do need to realize however is that I am doing no defaming-All I did was post his emails on here-I said nothing else-I'm not a lawyer, but I don't think that by reposting his own words is considered defamation. The first email clearly states that I was cautious about shipping first, and when I told him that I was just being cautious, these are the responses I recieved. If you want to see my emails, here they are:

Hi Gary-
When are you shipping the spotted turtle? I need to know. As soon as I hear he is in the mail, then I'll send the Russian pair out. I am just being careful-after I called John (even though I thought I was calling you) he emailed me and told me that I should not ship first with you, that people have not been happy in their dealilngs with you and all. I am not saying one thing or another, but I just need to be careful, you konw? Please get back to me tonight.
thanks
Mike

Um....I don't know what this is all about....maybe this should help clear up some stuff-these are the emails that John sent....(I'll forward them after this)

GARY-
I WAS NEVER GOING TO "BLACKMAIL" YOU. WHAT I WAS WANTING IS THE TURTLE YOU SAID YOU'D SHIP ME AS WELL AS AN APOLOGY FOR YOUR HORRIBLE LANGUAGE AND ATTITUDE. HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT I WAS GOING BLACKMAIL YOU!!! I ACTUALLY HAVE MORALS AND RESPECT FOR OTHERS ADN WOULD NEVER SINK THAT LOW.
Mike

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ]