kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Freight, this one is for you..........

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ]

Posted by Freight Freitas on December 02, 2001 at 20:54:30:

In Reply to: Freight, this one is for you.......... posted by niki on December 02, 2001 at 18:04:03:

I goofed big time, and I appologize!!!

I lost track of who posted what( the original question and the first response after mine), and due to that I thought Kathy posted both and that was why I took the original hit. So to Niki, I thought your question was completely valid and thats why I answered, and my last post was in reference to BD saying we were all stuck up!
I also made the mistake of putting my post under the wrong response, so I hope EJ did not take offense too, I guess I'm just having one of those days!

It looks like we all found ourselves caught in yet another one of these threads that never goes well, and causes a whole lot of frustration and conflict. Lets please all try to move beyond this one and go back to what this forum was setup for, Help and Enjoyment!!!

My sincere appologiez!

Freight

: Excuse me mister expert. if you read one of my posts i explained why i wanted to know the differences between these two different torts. i wanted to make sure that the Pet Store had given me a Sulcata because i was concerened that she was hibernating like the Greek torts. Thankfully someone knowledgable enough to answer my qustion did without making a beginer, like myself, feel foolish for asking a question.

: i dont believe that you were justified in saying that i was on my high horse. i was just trying to pass along the information that i had gotten in case you were one of the people who (like the article said) mixes up those kinds of torts.

: Just wanted to thank you again for making me feel like an idiot for asking a question. Could you do me a favor? Next time you see one of my posts asking a question just skip right over it because your kind of advice I DON"T NEED. girl on her high horse signing off........

:
: : How about this, a POINTED question was asked, and that question was answered with a POINTED answer. I was said to be wrong when in fact the person asking the question really did'nt seem to want to accept the fact that the answer was correct and that they were being nitpicky about something they were not fully informed about.

: : I was trying to be helpful and will continue to do so IF I have the knowledge to do so. There are sometimes people that get on their high horse unjustly on this forum, but that is not the case with those of us that are truely trying to be helpful. The answers that were given came from those of us that truely care, and are here for the good of the torts, so maybe next time the person asking the question should try a bit more restraint and ask for clarification without beginning a heated session over something very simple.

: : So. I say enough with this one, and lets move on to a more helpful and positive use of our time!!!

: : Freight

: : : : Whe you ask these people a hard question it seems that no one knows what they are talking about. But when you ask a simple question they give you a screwed up answer that doesn't even help.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ]