kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

For Niki and a link

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ]

Posted by Theresa on July 27, 2001 at 17:12:15:

In Reply to: another statement from the sheet... posted by Niki on July 27, 2001 at 14:15:16:

Hi Niki,

The stuff I use as a fertalizer is feedgrade but good stuff nonetheless.
If my site isnt clear enough, please feel free to mail me with any and all sugestions as its suposed to be educational and not confusing!

Kelp is used medicinally and is considered one of the of few whole foods because its such a complex complete plant (dietary speaking). Its loaded with trace minerals, amino acids, vitamins etc and in a balanced absorbable form. Because its rich in Beta Carotene and so healthy, this is why its so popular for human consumption. Farmers have been using lesser grades of this forever b/c its organic and it feeds the soil (often depleted of trace minerals when using crop after crop ever year)
I could go on and on about the stuff but best to mail me offlist as that why my phone number and addy is there. Sorry bout that Jeff!
Check out the link below, its to the Repcal website.
This company threatened to sue me b/c I merely mentioned it was the same thing ('sea vegetation' and Kelp) Cant have the competition or public going to the local healthfood store and making their own! :)
Now again,
please send all inquiries offlist ok?
me :)

: under FERTILIZE: Adding Lime and Kelp to your soil
: every few months throughout the growing season will
: increase the Calcium and trace minerals available
: by this nutritious plant. (refering to opuntia cacti)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ]