kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: A MESSAGE FROM BRIAN/TURTLE MAN/JONATHON EASTON(ALL ONE GUY)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Theresa on June 25, 2001 at 23:38:39:

In Reply to: A MESSAGE FROM BRIAN/TURTLE MAN/JONATHON EASTON(ALL ONE GUY) posted by Turtle Man on June 25, 2001 at 16:22:48:

Hi there,
I havent been following the thread but if you wish to earn others trust, use your real name *always*. When ppl post here with obviously fake names, nine out of ten times, they are up to no good.
We all screw up from time to time but we are human and life is for learning and improving. Take what lesson you can out of this and use it. If ppl hold a grudge, allow them to and at least *you* can move on.
You didnt leave your email addy so I couldnt send this off list.
All the best,
tcc ;)

: I know I have been kind of a con artist lately but I just want to say sorry to each and everyone of you. I hope you can forgive me but I'll understand if you don't. I know I have been a pain lately but can't we just live and learn and forget the past? I'm sorry. I've been having these unusual outbursts lately. Again, I am very sorry. I was just trying to participate, not be a liar or anything. I just want to be part of the forum and learn more to care for my turtles and tortoises. Please don't make me leave.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]