kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Open your eyes

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Justin on May 01, 2001 at 12:13:48:

It is kind of obvious I am not the only bad seed on this forum. When I left before, I wanted to see how much of a difference my absence made, not much. The bickering and fighting will go on whether I am here or not. I do not care if you keep making stupid comments about me. I never resorted to some of the crap you people are trying to pull. I guess I was not the only person at this forum, who needed to grow up. The facts are that this is a public forum, and I will express my beliefs and ideas. If you choose to act like idiots, that is your own perogative( quick grab the dictionary and see if I spelled it right). I did not expect a warm welcome back into this forum, but personally I think what I am getting is better. Who looks like a jack ass now, not me. We have two choices, act like human beings and try to help save the lives of innocent animals, or act like idiots until the forum gets the boot. I have as much right to be here as anyone else, at least I, as well as others like Terry and EJ, have the courage to post my name and my email, with my posts. After this I will no longer take personal shots at people, they do no good, nor will I respond to shots taken at me.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]