kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

clients and tortoises - SURPISE!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Esther on April 27, 2001 at 09:59:42:

Well, the babies have always proved to be a surprising element when it comes to client fittings that I do from my home. Clients usually walk into the apartment, and exclaim in happy surprise over the view the apartment has over Manhattan. Then, often, they will ask to use the facilities or fitting room and exclaim in surprise over quite a different thing! Once, a client had changed into a full length, all-over beaded ball-gown, and she looked like Cinderella! She is a famous ballet dancer and wanted to change into her gala dress for the fitting. She was admiring herself in the bedroom mirror when she saw a curious face poking out from under the numerous folds of silk taffeta. Chanel, who was hiding out by his "house", was very interested in her gown, seeing as how it was GREEN in color! She jumped about 6 feet in the air, much like how she does in a tutu on stage!

My fitting the other day was with another ballerina, who was being draped in white silk satin and a few strategically placed ostrich plumes. Angel Baby thought that during the pinning was a good time to come charging out of the bedroom and charm the ballerina and the fitter as she showed off her amber shell. The ballerina insisted on picking up Angel, and was amazed at how heavy she was (probably weighs more than SHE does!!!LOL!) Then Chanel knocked on the balcony door, saying "let me back in" and they laughed some more. The seamstress actually opened up the door very wide, and Chanel came in, cordial as any gentleman caller would. He charged right over to flirtatious Angel, and I had to quickly separate them before this cute scene turned x-rated!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]