kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: I'm confused

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Giovanni on April 22, 2001 at 16:26:14:

In Reply to: I'm confused posted by Georgia on April 22, 2001 at 15:17:06:

Accidently, I left the gate open to where I keep the Leps ( I move them to a secure spot at night).

>Now did he dig down through his area and up >into the other tort area?

No, he was on his way to the other side of the yard. He figured that the flimsy plastic fencing (you can barely see) was too annoying to deal with this time, so he would just dig under, and up. Pretty industrious actually.

>Is that the first time he has dug a hole like >that?

That's the fastest..lol.

>We have our double chain link fence secured in >cement under ground with what is refered to as >privacy slats so they can't see through, BUT >they do have NOSES. The other areas divided by >massive beams, with fingers crossed and toes >too, that they, Tonka and Buzzy don't decided to dig. One can hope.

Hope all you want kiddo, just being prepared for when it happens is better. And it WILL happen, you cannot contain these creatures if they want to go. He will bust through 2 X 6's and concrete if he wants to, and if he digs and something is in the way, he will go under or around it. Why do you think all these people are giving them up?..lol. They are a handful..but ya gotta love'm.

Ciao'

Giovanni

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]