kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: I am LEAVING, this place is like a KINDERGARTEN!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ann on April 20, 2001 at 03:30:37:

In Reply to: I am LEAVING, this place is like a KINDERGARTEN! posted by Annie Lancaster on April 19, 2001 at 22:58:41:

hi annie,
i'm sorry to hear that, i really appreciate all your advice.i've tried joining the list but it keeps on saying "Your subscription request has been rejected by the list owner." why is that so?
ann

: Hello to all,

: Funny, seems like violations of the TOS aren't taken seriously here. Too bad really.

: For those who are so curious...It was brought to my attention that international copyright laws were being broken, and some of the violations involved my own name, a domain I own, and the name of a product I sell. It also involved someone else's domain whom I don't know.

: If anyone is that terribly curious about it, you can e-mail me and I will send you copies that were sent regarding this matter via a private mailing list formed to address the issue, as well as responses from the company who hosts the URL in copyright violation.

: Some people don't like to be caught and then confronted. So, they come here and throw a temper tantrum. That isn't my problem, is it.

: If tcc cannot deal with an ON topic response to a post she made, it certainly isn't my fault.

: Issues regarding rabies and wildlife rehabilitation which were brought up BY HER, was the subject. I'm sorry if she doesn't like the answers. Maybe she shouldn't (allowed to) post in the first place. Then she wouldn't be opening herself up to responses and self-perceived criticism.

: I don't care to deal with, nor do I have the time for this off topic BS.

: I have an international CHELONIA WELFARE organization to administer, ill animals pouring in here which need medical assistance, and no time for playing babysitter. If anyone would like tortoise/turtle/rehab assistance, please join the TORTAID list at:

: http://www.topica.com/lists/TortAid/

: We would love to have you there, it's a fun list, and none of this sort of garbage is permitted (certain "people" are banned from joining, making it SO much more enjoyable for the rest of us!)

: I am not coming back here where the rules aren't followed OR enforced and temper tantrums and ego trips matter more than the animals themselves. Others seem to have endless hours to play games. I am not one of them.

: If only they'd stop to consider it's the animals who lose, but then again, it's those same people who only care about animals when it means MONEY to them.

: Regards to the rest of you, (and Kingsnake webmasters, try enforcing your own TOS for a change?)

: Annie Lancaster,
: Director TortoiseAid

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]