kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Tinley Reflections: An open letter from Mom . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Major LOL, Terry! Great Stress Relief story - and

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Esther on April 11, 2001 at 17:04:20:

In Reply to: Re: I think. . . posted by Terry on April 11, 2001 at 16:43:27:

Ah, life continues to define the concept of "Murphy's Law." I bet that you wish you still had Big Ben with you. . . you could probably ride him like a car - a little slower, of course, and full of bumps, but attatch some collards and hay on a stick, and I'm sure you could go far. . .!

I'll post the latest Angel escapade in five minutes. Just let me type it up! Your story was a real mood-lightener.

: Here's a funny story.
: After singing Home Depots praises I took a trip there the other day to pick up plants and such.
: Then over the intercom I hear my licence plate called out and could I come to the front desk!!

: The flower vendor had backed into my car with his Truck!!

: Smashed a rear light, broke the spoiler ,dented the rear end, and scratched the bumper area!

: So my car is in the shop being repaired, gone for days as the parts had to come from the mainland ( 2001 Corvette).

: My husband sold his car before taking off to sea for 8 months, he'll buy a new one when he gets back.

: So I have no car. At least I got cash up front for the repairs, as the driver of the truck didn't want to go through his insurance.

: Only problem with that is, I forgot to add on extra for a rental car!! I'm too miserly to fork out money to rent a car, when I can spend it on other things, if I could get to a store!

: Oh well, we learn from our mistakes
: Esther please post those stories, I'm sure they would liven things up and help get us back on track.

: I get my car back later today, so I promise not to be so grumpy.
: Terry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]