kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

A humble apology to Annie Lancaster

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by tcc on April 06, 2001 at 20:14:23:

I just wanted to share with those who kept up with the recent thread, that good can come out of anything...
In hearing Rhonda repeat misinformation, in regards to me (I no longer care where it came from), I couldn't help but wonder what I've listened to in the past, in regards to Annie Lancaster. On my end, looking back and considering the sources and the surrounding circumstance, our personal differences were with out a doubt compounded beyond repair. How sad!
I honestly don't know Annie well enough to judge her for anything other then the obvious (her admirable work) and even if there was any truth to any of the things ppl have said, do ppl not deserve a second chance? Who am I to sit in judgment? or any of us for that matter?
Annie was kind enough to accept my call the other day and listened to how this revelation came about. In hearing her voice after so long and just talking, I remember what it was that I admired about this woman to begin with.
Its doubtful that we will ever be "buds" so to speak, but im really hoping for some semblance of trust so that in the future if anyone acts on our behalf, we are at least available to each other.
Im sharing this will all who were paying attention because there is a moral to this story. Life is way to short and we all have ppl estranged from our lives for one reason or another. Take a chance and open your heart to the possibility that starting over is possible. Its not as important how others handle things from here- part of my healing was just taking the first step...For me, in understanding how things come about, it can help to be better prepared for the next situation in life. I hope there is something to be gained by all in my sharing this.
All the best,
Theresa C Chirico aka tcc

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]