kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: I won't add to more trouble , i'll give the cats right away!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by tcc on April 02, 2001 at 08:25:26:

In Reply to: I won't add to more trouble , i'll give the cats right away! posted by girly on April 01, 2001 at 22:58:36:

: Do you think they can eat the poop? if so i will get rid of my cats and give them away...
: will check the link + i won't add more trouble to the torts...thanks for being helpful, they lived with us 4 years and i don't want to loose them now, cats has parasites... probably that is what causing direahhea in tortoises... because of the poop but i'm not sure, because they only have diharrea when they eat a lot of lettuce...otherwise they would be fine when they eat normal grass from the garden... the grass grown in areas where the poop is not present but it is better taking precautions, and give away the cats if this is a good idea to do!
: Girly

Hey dont give your kitties away! :)
I just go to so much trouble to do my best to scout the area befor the torts go in thr grazing area. Smaller tort can have locked down pend- hard to do with such big torts.
I swear they make a bee line for the stuff! Just scoop the stuff and get those kitties on a monthy wormer. Get your torts screened at least every six month and keep an eye out for loose, gooey or smelly stuff.
tcc :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]