kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Too bad you didn't have a camera on him. I'm sure he was having a ball. np

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Lisa on December 29, 2000 at 19:57:22:

In Reply to: what a mess "MOOSE" made today!!!!!!!!!!!! posted by steve on December 29, 2000 at 19:50:18:

: well! when i got home today i found "MOOSE" MY 15" SULCATA must have been running in his pen all day cause he created a huge dust covering in the room on everything! thick brown dust. his pen had an area of top soil and hay in it. i had post earlier about the dust and wanted to change substrate. well he really made me tonight. i had to scoop up 4" of soil in an 4'x5' area dump it out back, then pick up all the hay that he mixed with the soil and trash it. then wipe the entire room with all the other items and reptiles in it. give "MOOSE" a bath ,wipehis feet and face from playing in it all day! now it time to try carefresh with an small area under the hot spot using play sand? has anyone found sand to be dusty i really had it with dust :( the hay is going into a dish and offered everyday to eat along with the greens (grasses) oh an man those dish trays dont last with him he finished all 4 in 2 days to the dirt too, had to redo all the trays. thank god i have that tort diet coming. well just something to think about and expect when you have an large sulcata.
: talk later ill keep posted on the new substrate!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]