kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Reintroduced Siamese Crocodile exhibits first time nesting . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Esther on December 27, 2000 at 22:37:34:

In Reply to: Re: Terry, please read posted by Terry on December 27, 2000 at 21:35:21:

Navy folk, huh? My dad is retired Navy, my sister and husband are Navy, and I know what THAT'S all about (I thought this was the case when you revealed your Hawaiian location - be thankful - you could be in Norfolk, Virginia - you live in PARADISE)! Well, you have come to the right place!

My husband is a computer consultant and we are just crazy enough to really, really want to coach you through this process, knowing that it will lead to multiple postings of amazing tortoises that everyone will want to see. We are very gentle with "computer illiterates" and have infinite patience and most of all we know that once you get this down you will post constant digital pictures of my main concern, baby Hoku! I know you are dying to share these guys with everyone and you are really, really smart enough to do this. Let's coordinate and get together on this. Jon, my husband, says he MUST see pictures of a 150 pound Sulcata. And I MUST see pictures of Hoku and Angel! You should e-mail me at MensaGrrrl@AOL.com and we'll figure it out together! It may take some time, but it will be worth it and everybody will cherish your pictures. Everyone LOVES pictures when they are posted of their little shelly babies. . .

: Esther I must be the most computer iliterate person on the planet, I can't even figure out the digital camera!
: It just won't work, Marissa tried to help me years ago, but she didn't have much luck with me.

: It makes me mad that I'm too stupid to figure it all out and can't post pictures.

: My husband's not here for a while either he's off for months he's the Chief of the boat ( US Navy submariner). One day I'll find somebody to get some photos posted for me, until then nobody can help. Believe me!! It doesn't work, I can't even open/locate downloaded files! Really!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]