kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

What great replies!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Lisa on December 27, 2000 at 15:41:49:

In Reply to: EJ, Terry, Giovanni, Marissa, Esther, Christy, Niki posted by Lisa on December 26, 2000 at 19:55:28:

: Just some trivia this time. Where do all of you live? I'm in Evansville, IN (southernmost tip on the Ohio River). Are any of you from a similar climate? It's been unusually cold this December (below freezing most of the month). Do any of you have red-eared sliders (I have 3)? Mostly I have dogs, 6 rottweilers, 2 chihuahuas, and a token pit bull. I travel extensively to dog shows. Hope this wasn't an inappropriate post. It's just that you've all been so helpful I'd like to know a little more about you.

Thanks for all of those interesting replies. Seems like more that just me found out some stuff about the others. Marissa, don't worry about your comments. I work for 911 here and the only calls that get me upset are the ones involving animals. Most people just need to be smacked. One of our K-9s was shot and killed a couple of years ago during an apprehension. The minute his handler's voice came over the air stating "He shot my dog", I was on the phone to the emergency clinic and practically in tears (it's hard to remain professional at a time like that). It didn't enter my mind that someone else could have been injured. That story has even been on a couple of cop TV specials. Very, very sad. Well, let's get off that subject. It was great to hear from all of you. Niki, thanks for the poop photo. I'd love to see some in person.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]