kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Posting a Pic - HEY GIOVANNI, instructions..

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Giovanni on October 09, 2000 at 18:13:04:

In Reply to: Re: Posting a Pic - HEY GIOVANNI! posted by Leslie on October 09, 2000 at 15:49:17:

Go to www.photopoint.com, start a free account with them.
When you get to "album list for (your name here)"
You will see some catagories listed ( pets, kids, etc.), click on "incoming photo's", once you have done that, click on "upload photo's", then click on "easy upload". A box will pop up that says "Choose file to upload" with a standard "browse" command button, click that to locate the file on your harddrive. Then scroll down and click "upload now". After it captures the picture it will tell you "Image has been submitted for processing", then click "Return to album list". Once back there look to see if the photo is showing up in "incoming", if so your ready. Click on "incoming and now you will see a thumb nail of the photo, on the lefthand size you will see "move", I suggest you move the photo to a folder you want it in then, because if you post it and do it later it will disapear on the forum, because in effect your changing the URL by doing so. Once you have the picture where you want it, click on the thumb nail once, then click it again
so the picture image is all you see on your screen. Copy that URL and Paste it on your message
where it says "optional image URL" and your all set. Just try it a few times, trust me I did it 20 times before EJ bailed me out..lol.

Ciao'

Giovanni

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]