kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Not that I have any need to defend myself against you...more

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jason on September 14, 2000 at 08:05:15:

In Reply to: Wait until I get all the animals I want before you shut down importing.. posted by K Swan on September 14, 2000 at 06:56:49:

above is a photo of a box that is idenical to every box I use to ship they all have the stryofoam inserts, I have never and will never ship without the styro inserts, If I am shipping one animal I usaully use a snake bag and pack the box with shredded paper for added insulation and so the dont slide around as much, if I am shipping more than one animal in the same package I use the large deli cups every animal is shipped individually in its own cup, i also add shredded newspaper to the cup, also I only ship when temps are between 65-85 degrees and if I am shipping to the west coast or somewhere far away I monitor all temps in between here and there, if you go to my just dums site and look at the "babies that are sold Page" the animals on their were bought buy a guy in Ca., there area he lives in is still to hot to ship them to him so at my expesne I am feeding and taking care of them until the temps are in favor for the animals.
also in a reply to this I will post some receipts from the two shippers I use airborne and delta, of coarse all names, address and account numbers have been erased but this will prove how i ship and hopefully put your mind at rest

also once agan if you are so good and have set the standard prove lets work together to set the standard on how shipping should be done, because at this point I do not believe you, I am not by any means saying you are being untruthfull, but i personally would tend to think if you pratices were so good you would be more willing to work with me to set the standard, instead of ranting and raving like you are, so if you are truthfull like you say which i very much hope is true lets work together, Jason

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]