return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Do you respect tonya? or is she a dummy too? answer me. n/p

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by I§aac on May 29, 2000 at 21:25:11:

In Reply to: Re: Just because I can't spell doesn't mean I'm not human! more inside posted by Tort on May 29, 2000 at 21:11:11:

: How can someone as illiterate as you hope to convince someone to your view point.You are completely gullible and as far as I can see you are a sheep.As for respect,what makes you think you deserve mine,your too stupid and ignorant to deserve it.You arguements are unfounded,that whole shrinking sun was hilarious!It frightens me that there's more than one of you out there.To put all your beliefs into a book which at best has some historical basis and even that is debatable defies logic.You argue over statements written in Genisis as though they were fact.Did you not consider it was a tale of an area of land flooded centuries ago that became a folk story.As far as I can see religion is just another safety blanket for people too scared to live in the real world.Have a real geneticist state what can be done and don't try to make a point about something you don't even understand.This is not the appropriate place for a discussion on religion.I may be playing the hypocrite by writing what I do but i'm hoping to put an end to this foolishness once and for all.What i've posted is my opinion nothing more.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]