return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Reintroduced Siamese Crocodile exhibits first time nesting . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Turtle Boy, I think you got confused.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chris Miller on May 29, 2000 at 15:06:23:

In Reply to: Re: It's true! isaac is not pulling your leg. posted by Turtle boy on May 29, 2000 at 11:02:25:

I think that you didn't read my other posts, so I will disregard the slam against me.

-This trail leads through africa into Asia, across the beiring strait into the americas.
An interesting side note, there is proof now that North America was probably populated by seagoers from Europe about 20,000 years before the Bering Strait land bridge was used, based upon stone tools that are present on the East Coast before the show up in Asia.

-Because they rays from the sun were stronger in some places such as africa and south america the people there developed dark skin. This is how people evolved into the current homo sapien and how come people have different colored skin.
Again, if you had read my other post you would have seen my thing about adaptive evolution. The name for what you bumblingly described.

-It has been proven by many scientists. All I'm saying is It's nice to believe in god and share his morals, but do not force t on others tell me, but the bible says, or take the bible this seriously! It's just a book! not everything there is true!
Again, if you had read the other stuff I posted, I wouldn't think that you're an idiot. Furthermore I could care less what you think or do, as those are your thoughts and actions, however when you start to attack without regards to other peoples feelings then you are wrong. Anyone can take a literal view of the bible if they want, I don't, but who the hell are you to tell others what to do. Boy, you should've stayed out of this one.

Rain is freshwater. How could a shark orwhale survive in that??????
Well, if you weren't illiterate, then you would have seen what I said about that. Just to enlighten you, Mesopotamia did flood, and Mesopotamia was infact, the known world(ie water covered the whole world) to the people in the Bible. Therefore, Noah, could have done what the Bible said he did, as there aren't a whole lot of animals especially SHARKS in Mesopotamia. Now, I'm not saying whether he did or not, or whether you should believe or not, just that it is possible.

Don't tell me God can do anything.
If someone can't say that, then you shouldn't be able to say that God doesn't exist.

Lastly, I bet somebody's tortoise is older then the bible.
Yes, God's are! So there, HA!

Now, go watch the Power Rangers.

Best,
Chris

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title: