return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

lets end the bickering

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by im on isaacs side on May 28, 2000 at 17:32:39:

In Reply to: Re: There would have been room on the art ++++++++++++++ posted by sumone on May 28, 2000 at 15:30:40:

: Isaac, Isaac, Isaac....

: : Did you know a white woman can have a black child even if the father isn't black.

: HAHAHAHA! you sure make me laugh, this is impossible!! ask any genetic scientist

sorry to tell you, but it has happened (ask Dinah Shore). also, the ark is REAL. we have to trust that God knew what he was doing and Noah had God's help. with God, all things are possible. He created this earth, He can certainly find a way to flood it, dry it up and take care of the animals that Noah was caring for. Noah was only obeying His commandments. I have to agree with others though, we've had enough of this discussion. It's not up to us to change others beleifs. Each persons individual beleifs are importaint. just because you don't beleive in the bible and i do doesn't mean we can't discuss turtles. i will never change others beleifs and one way will not win out over the other. i will continue to beleive i was created in God's image, and not evolved from a monkey. lets get back to turtles regardless of where we each beleive they originated from!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]