return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: If you would do some resaerch!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by sum one on May 28, 2000 at 16:12:54:

In Reply to: If you would do some resaerch! posted by I§aac on May 28, 2000 at 15:59:26:

: Then you would see that there would have been tomuch room on the ark!

yeah if the ark was the size of half the world maybe

: it sasy 2 of every ANIMAL. is a shark a animal? I don't think so. it could have stayed in the water.

YEs a shark is an animal, it is a fish. and plus unless the rain was salt water... it would've died

: Many things I believe hybornated. that means they went to sleep.: If you think about it you would relise that some animals hybornate ALL winter. and they don't eat ALL WINTER!

It has been proven that only coldblooded things hibernate. many mammals thought to hibernate have been found foraging to replenish fat during the witer and other just get out to have fun.

: How do you know that some of those bugs that only live a day didn't bread and die, bread and die, bread and die. how do you know that they don't take a while b4 they hatch and become that bug.

insects don't bread they breed.

: The Flood covered the WHOLE world.
Yeah, that help my case. the humidity would hurt desert animals and where does it go after that? does god drink it??

: I§aac

: BTW- there weren't as many different types of animals back then. for instance... the dog, breaders have mixed to different types and get a totaly different dog.

YEah but there still were lots of animals back then...... like the pressure loving animals

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]