return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Hey I'm mature Antman, you poo poo head..lol..n/p

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brent on May 18, 2000 at 10:41:13:

In Reply to: Hey I'm mature Antman, you poo poo head..lol..n/p posted by Giovanni on May 16, 2000 at 08:05:53:

It is too bad that you guys prove my point. If you cannot handle your selves on a public forum, it raises doubt on your ability to stick with your pets for the long hawl.We are talking about 30,50 or even longer years of dedication to these animals.

If you want more advise on insect pest Giovoni, you will have to look elseware. You showed your true age and that is sad.

: : I have been on vacation for the last several days. It was dishartening to read the many post making personal atacks on each other. I do not know about or care about the ages of the "posters", but there was a real lack of maturity shown.

: : The first sign of inteligence is humility. Part of being smart is knowing what you are dumb at.Mine is spelling.

: : Beware of the naked man who offers the shirt off his back.

: : An honest man never has to declare he is honest,it is obvious.

: : Experts never say they are experts.

: : A couple of months ago there was a big deal made over poor spelling. The loss was, we lost participation of many "experts" due to stress in being attacted. This I like to call SCARE CROWS !!!!

: : A common tact in argument is to distract your opponent away from your inadiquatecies(spelling) by straying from the subject at hand.

: : Please lets stay focused on the reason we are all here,to help each other and find the truth. Not be right at all cost.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]