return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Horned Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: More on Above

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by sonja on April 19, 2000 at 00:41:35:

In Reply to: Re: More on Above posted by Marissa on April 17, 2000 at 16:37:01:

: I agree with melissa. don't plant the grass right in the cage. i have two trays i rotate them on. when i accidently put them in the tray i just watered they went nuts. they acted like they didn't want to put their feet down and get wet. it was the funniest site! annie's grass is great. i only planted a portion of the package and i've got six trays growing. it only took a week. my sulcatas have some sterilized dirt/peat moss mix (kept dry) and some pellets and some bark. they love to dig around in all of it. they also have some rocks to climb around on. one of the sulcatas loves the rock, jumps all over it, off the end, runs around to the other side and jumps off again. its quite amusing. he decided he doesn't like his hiding box though and dug under it and sleeps there. good luck with everything!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tortoise Forum ] [ FAQ ]