kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Fence Lizard . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

more

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Tegu Forum ]

Posted by Rollin on May 13, 2003 at 12:23:48:

In Reply to: it is a lot! posted by Rollin on May 13, 2003 at 12:09:19:

:The mice really aren't that big compared to him, it does look like the stack is about the size of his whole stomach though. They might be small for the size of my tegu, only about the size of their head. I'm not sure what ones they are in terms of weanlings or hoppers. Last time I ordered it was about 400 various sizes because I wanted to save on shipping. It was over $150 and that was just over a month ago. Maybe I should be breeding too.
:

You can see how big they are compared to him in this video clip. I think that one he is finishing was his 9th that day, he also ate that mussel (clam) I threw to him right before the end of the clip. He usually does eat more if I offer him something different. I try to get as much in him as I can!
http://mavweb.mnsu.edu/wehner/Video20030420.MOV

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Tegu Forum ]