kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Reintroduced Siamese Crocodile exhibits first time nesting . . . . . . . . . .  Can a virus save Frogs from fungal disease? . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: Rostral rubbing

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Taxonomy Forum ]

Posted by Richard Mastenbroek on March 26, 2002 at 02:59:44:

In Reply to: Rostral rubbing posted by Raymond Hoser on March 25, 2002 at 19:12:14:

Hoser,

First when I med you in Australia, I didn’t see a guy with balls but what we call a LOOK A LIKE HEROINE JUNKY.Before you start talking about a type of snake that you have never seen in real life start to do some research with some live specimens. Also you don’t even know the difference between a deathadder and Irian jaya Kingbrown I provide you a photo here of an overfed brown snake head showing it's in tact rostral scale

FIND THE 10 DIFFERENCES ?????

You also told that you think that my snakes are in poor condition. I know you no nothing about captive care on snakes, because I believe your not ALLOWED TO KEEP SNAKES IN AUSTRALIA BECAUSE YOU KEPT SOME ILLIGAL ONES, ISN’T ????? HOSER
I also understand that it is hard to read because otherwise you have seen in my previous post that I told that I’m not scientist and know nothing about taxonomic stuff. But I think you will understand because you’re not a scientist to and also know nothing about taxonomy. As I heard from some good friends in Australia is the deathadder paper you wrote stolen from Rob Valentic and Criss Hay, they were working on it for quit a while, BECAUSE THEY KEEP DEAUTHADDERS AND HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE OF KEEPING SNAKES.\
So Hoser your just a stealing lying thief and nothing more.
As for shipping snakes out of Australia. I do not know were you talk about, but maybe you can write it in your new book smuggled 3, because even all your books are based on your little fantasy world.
I will stay on the taxonomic forum if you like or not, and this just because I want to learn things. When I look at you I only see a little sick puppy that enjoys spreading lies and doubtful (amateur) scientific work.

Hoser there is only one thing HAIL TO WULFGANG AND ALL THE OTHER REAL SCIENTIST, and for you I can only have a big laugh about you.
Ps. When you get bored please post some pictures of babies in microwaves or your wife giving birth, as you did before over the e-mail, YES I HAVE ALSO SEEN THEM,

Hoser try to catch a bullet,

And to the real scientists on this forum thanks for all the valuable work you guys do, and I stay around to learn more,

Richard Mastenbroek (Mr Taipan)

: Richard, perhaps I may politely recommend that you take some time out from Kingsnake to look more closely at your snakes, which appear to be in poor condition - and also heed Scott's suggestion above. I suggest that you avoid taxonomy comments for the time being, as your knowledge in this area is evidently not as extensive as that you have in terms of getting plane tickets to Australia and then shipping our snakes out.
: Notwithstanding this, I provide you a photo here of an overfed brown snake head showing it's in tact rostral scale.
: All the best

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Taxonomy Forum ]