kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Thanks to all who helped

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Southwestern Herpetological Society Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Curt Steindler on October 16, 2000 at 11:43:12:

My thanks goes out to everyone who helped to make Southwestern's 19th Annual Live Reptile and Amphibian Exhibit a success!

The cudos are too numerous to mention but I thought I could give a list of highlights:

Special thanks goes out (as always!) to John Holmes for his sitting at the cash register both days.

Bonnie Lee earns our respect, admiration and thanks not only for her hard work selling food but also for her diligence and determination in getting almost all of the food donated!

The success of our raffle is due to the hard work of Leslie Rink who got many, many wonderful prizes donated to Southwestern.

I would also like to thank the many people and companies who helped make the event a success by donating to Southwestern. (See our newsletter and web page soon for a full list.)

Other members who made the event both successful and memerable
include:

Rocky Lisa for his hard work at the bookstore.

Jeron Lucas for the great presentation on Chatsworth and the other good work his is doing with workshops.

John Steiner for keeping us secure during the show and for all of his work in tear-down.

Jim Grizzell, who else would sleep with the animals.

I'm sure I've missed alot of people so stay tuned for further
information about the exhibit.

Curt S. Steindler
webmaster
Southwestern Herpetologists Society
http://swhs.org/

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Southwestern Herpetological Society Forum ] [ FAQ ]