pine snake Mayhem (long)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Herp Stories Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Buddy Grower on September 25, 2000 at 15:23:34:

2 weeks ago i traveled to a farm house 50 miles from the city in miami to pic up a florida that a snake breeder had picked up when it had apparently been hit by a car expecting the snake to be bagged and ready to go i got there to see that it had simply been put in a cooler and the lid secured with 6 pieces of duct tape the breeder said it should hold till i got home with the thing not bothering to say anything i put the cooler into the back of my truck to knowing it could probably escape from such a container i cursed myself for not coming prepared with bags and boxes well sure anoff when i got home it was gone i figured it was probably still in the back of my truck so i began to flip the junk around looking for it nothing so i finally took the liner out i was struck witha very weird site the pine snake was there but there was a corn snake curled up next to it apparently the corn snake must have gotten in there at some point when my car was parked somewhwere while i was looking for snakes the next day i released the corn snake in good habitat and 10 rats later the pine snake is doing well and it doesent even apear as though its been hit by a car!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Herp Stories Forum ] [ FAQ ]