Available Now at RodentPro.com!
News & Events:
Posted by Lindsey on January 27, 1998 at 15:44:27:
This story really tells us how stupid people can be considering herps. A man in Penn. was keeping venomous
snakes including rattle snakes. His friend comes over and God only knows why puts his hand in the rattlers cage.
Needless to say he was bitten and upon refusing his friends offer to go to the hospital leaves his friends house.
Hours later he drops dead in his own doorstep. Police found out that this man visited a local bar and showed everyone
his wound and telling them how he was a "tough man."Makes me think about our future as a species and I'm also thankful
for natures selection.