3 months for $50.00
News & Events:
Posted by Stefano Alcini on February 11, 2002 at 06:48:40:
Hallo to everyone could help me,
here are the facts: I’m an Herper and a Psychologist and a Terapist too, and as I’m writing my postgraduation thesis in which I’d like to connect those 2 domains of knowledge from an Epistemology point of view I need your help to obtain some basic articles. Pratically my intention is reading the development of modern Herpetoculture from an holistic theory. I know that in the USA P.de Vosjoli wrote something about this interesting topic in the no longer published magazine The Vivarium.
I personally have of this Author only those articles ‘cos here in Italy where I live this magazine was always very hard to obtain from USA:
1) “An interview with Philippe de Vosjoli”. In The Vivarium. 10(5): 12-14. Of 1999.
2) “The spectrum of Ethnoherpetology”. In The Vivarium. 8(3): 16-20. Of 1997.
So I’m asking you, please, if someone got the following de Vosjoli’s articles I need:
1) “The further reaches of Herpetoculture”. In The Vivarium. 8(1):21. Of 1996.
2) The 1° part of the article “Herpetoculture in a changing world” maybe in The Vivarium. 7(1): 12-14. Of 1995
3) The 2° part of the article “Herpetoculture in a changing world” maybe in The Vivarium. 6(12?): 12-14. Of 1994?
As I have the 3° part in The Vivarium. 7(2): 12-14. Of 1995
And to end the list:
"The African Giants" [maintenance and reproduction of both subspecies of Python sebae]. By Barkers. In The Vivarium. 6(1): 18-21. Of 1994.
NOTE: If you have also a single of those articles I’m asking you, please, to send me a copy of it, I’ll indemnify totally and immediately your great favour.
How to cantact Philippe de Vosjoli by himself (via E-mail) and other topic related articles should be very appreciate…
Thanks for your interest and time.
(Cognitive Psychology Association and Post-rationalist Laboratory of Cognitive Psychology)