kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Ummm dudes,dont give me no Bull-S#@% when I ask you this?..?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Herp Shipping Forum ]

Posted by Sam on June 22, 2002 at 22:51:35:

Ok,now more,and more,I am finding out that the People,and "regular" users of the Kingsnake Forums or getting more Lacsidasical,and Less precise with the Information that they are giving out!Quite honestly this is why I dont come here to the Kingsnake forums that often,because all they do is freaking direct you to a site,or give you some kinda Bull-Crap that is basically BULL-CRAP!!!!!!

Well,all I want is a basic question answered,doens seem to much to ask does it?Anyways,I have 53 Bearded Dragon eggs right now in the Incubator that are Due to hatch this week!!!!Well,I have a Web-Site up and running,and they will be posted there for sale and all,and I will have to ship the Baby Dragons through the mail.

Well,I have no problem with shipping reptiles,and think that it is nothing but business,and a great way that the Herp-Industry has "Suited" to accomadate the growing Herp Consumers accross the USA!I know how to Package them securely,and safely,and all of that part,but the thing I am stumped on is Which Mail Service to use?My options so far on looking over the later post on this forum are,UPS,or Fed-Ex.Both seem to be about the same to me....????I was just wondering which ones you all use,and why you may lean toward one or the other depending on your personal preferences????Another thing I need to know is whether shipping Harmless Lizards,or Harmless Reptiles is Illegal when using UPS,or Fed-Ex????I dont care whether it is or not,honestly,even if it is not following the Companys Gay-@ss rules,I will continue to ship the animals through there service....?So,is it Illegal to ship Lizards through one of these carriers....?Thanks alot for all who give me some answers,and I appreciate it!Oh,and one more thing,if shipping a Lizard through one of these Services is Illegal,I would think that when you shipped it you wouldnt mark it as "LIVE ANIMAL",or "HARMLESS LIZARD",or anything like that to let them know that they are actually Shipping a Live Animal,,,right???????If it is Illegal to ship a herp through one of the above services,then I wouldnt mark it as Live would I???Because if I did,then they would Open it,and be Fags,and not follow through with the Shipment,right?BUT,if it is ok to ship a Live Harmless lizard through one of the above carriers then I could mark it as a Harmless Lizard,or Live Animal,,,right??????

Well,thank you for your time,and let me remind you that all comments that I get are greatly appreciated...

Thank YOU!
Jeff

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Herp Shipping Forum ]