kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Gopher Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Some bad news

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rosy and Sandboa Forum ]

Posted by Bluerosy on May 02, 2003 at 13:16:27:

In Reply to: Some bad news posted by butterflybaby on May 01, 2003 at 23:29:41:

Lori
Sorry to hear that. But you cannot blame yourself as the rosy did not starve to death. You received a sick animal!
Contact the seller and he should either replace the animal free of charge includiding shipping or refund your money. The short time you had the snake is a tell-tale sign it was sick for a long time.
If you do not have any luck with the person who sold it to you then send me a private email and I can help.
Rainer
Bluersoy@attbi.com

:I recently wrote asking what to do about a rosy that won't eat. I found him dead today, just lying there in his hide spot. I don't know what caused this, maybe he was just too young to have been shipped all the way from NY our he was sick. I am very sad about my loss. Thank you to all who gave advice about how to try and get him to eat although he never did.

:Sadly,
:Lori

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rosy and Sandboa Forum ]