kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
International Reptile Conservation Foundation  
Click here for LLL Reptile & Supply
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: False Coral Snake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Bearded Dragon . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - Apr 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - Apr 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - Apr 06, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Hamburg Reptile Show - Apr. 13, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - Apr 14, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - Apr 16, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: so cute...how old is this crested gecko? nt

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]

Posted by STARMOM on October 13, 2002 at 19:28:45:

In Reply to: so cute posted by STARMOM on October 13, 2002 at 19:28:12:

::I took both my Cresties out today hoping to get a pic of them together in a deli cup. I have a pic from the day I bought them and they are in the cup and I wanted to look at the 2 pics to compare how much they've grown since July. Well, that did not go well at all. I got one in, but in taking the lid off to put the other one in the first one climbed out. Then I got the first one back in but the second one climbed out. Then I got them both in but they pushed the lid off and both climbed out. Finally got them back in but they wouldn't settle down on the bottom of the cup, just kept climbing all around on the lid and sides so I couldn't take the lid off to take the pic. They are adorable, but not always the most obedient of pets. I gave up and put them back in, then saw Gryff looking oh so cute on some leaves, so I got at least ONE cute shot today :-)
::

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]