"Because Para-zap is made of 100% natural ingredients, overdosing is not a concern."
Rrrrrriiiiight!! It's natural, so it can't be overdosed? Hey, guess what - Arsenic is a naturally occurring element widely distributed in the earth's crust - 100% natural... does that mean you can't OD on it? What about Mercury? Or sticking to plant ingredients - how about hemlock? poison mushrooms? I can't believe the FAQ on that site. They go to great lengths to sell it - it's enough to keep me far far away from Parazap. Thanks, but no thanks.