mobile - desktop
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
News & Events:
Posted by mikecoscia on April 15, 2003 at 12:17:15:
In Reply to: Long time no see! But I have some very bad news :( posted by RhacsRsweet on April 14, 2003 at 21:33:19:
I am very sorry for your loss =(. I think it is unlikely that it was a virus; parasites would be more likely. Feeder insects can be vectors and once caught can easily be spread. However it sounds like it might be something else, possibly poisoning? Where and how are they kept in your house? Are cleaners or pesticides used near the vicinity? Perhaps there are fumes venting in from a nearby source, kitchen maybe? There could have even been a problem with your water. You really have to put some thought into these questions to pin down the reason. I also highly recommend getting a full autopsy done, which any vet should be able to do (either in their facilities or send it out to a lab), so the problem does not happen again.