kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn
Southwestern Center for Herpetological Research  
click here for Rodent Pro
This Space Available
3 months for $50.00
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Kingsnake . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Earth Day . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - May 18, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - May 19, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  San Diego Herp Society Meeting - May 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - May 24, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

I Have Found a Place for the Male Crested

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]

Posted by dustinthompson on April 02, 2003 at 19:45:58:

I have gotten several emails, and I have decided to go ahead and choose. I have chosen ike420, which many of you may know from the forum. I made this choice based on the fact that he is at Cornell University and is working with herps. He has also informed me that the ones that will treat the crested are extremely experinced and should be able to help. I feel that this would be best for the male. As for the shipping, I will ship the male on Monday (I hate to ship this late in the week). I ask that ike420 will keep us all updated on the crested. Either way, I will do my best to keep you all informed. Thank all of you for all of your help and concern, and my choice in no way is stating that the ones who offered to take the male were not fit. Everyone that offered was more than capable of getting this crested the help he needs, I just feel that the choice I made is the best. Once again, THANK YOU ALL.------------------------------------------Dustin

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]