kingsnake.com - reptile and amphibian classifieds, breeders, forums, photos, videos and more

return to main index

mobile - desktop
follow us on facebook follow us on twitter follow us on YouTube link to us on LinkedIn

click here for Rodent Pro
Mice, Rats, Rabbits, Chicks, Quail
Available Now at RodentPro.com!
Locate a business by name: click to list your business
search the classifieds. buy an account
events by zip code list an event
Search the forums             Search in:
News & Events: Herp Photo of the Day: Happy Rattlesnake Friday! . . . . . . . . . .  Herp Photo of the Day: Indigo . . . . . . . . . .  Suncoast Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  DFW Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Colorado Herp Society Meeting - Apr 20, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Chicago Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 21, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Bay Area Herpetological Society Meeting - Apr 26, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Calusa Herp Society Meeting - May 02, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Southwestern Herp Society Meeting - May 04, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Exotic Pets Expo - Manasas - May 05, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  Greater Cincinnati Herp Society Meeting - May 07, 2024 . . . . . . . . . .  St. Louis Herpetological Society - May 12, 2024 . . . . . . . . . . 

Re: look up first.............

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]

Posted by jagstoy on February 15, 2003 at 22:33:57:

In Reply to: look up first............. posted by STARMOM on February 15, 2003 at 22:00:52:

Thanks. I really appreciate the advice. Unfortunately I live in a house with stairs and the baby's cage was in family room by the stairs so it could be who knows where by now. I didn't realize the cage had been left slightly open so don't even know for sure when it went awol. Been about 24 hours now though and no sign of the baby. Like I said, this blows. Am trying the baby food and water thing. It just makes me want to bawl to think she/he is running around hungry and thirsty and lost and is here in the house and I just can't find it. Again, thanks for the advice and we will just have to keep our fingers crossed.

:Abby got out when she was a baby and I also freaked out! after looking all over her tank being near a window there she was on the top of the wood on top of the window.

:When jesse jumped off my hand he went under the closet door and was heading towards the back of the closet.

:I bet if you put a heating lamp out and some baby food the crestie will show up, at least if you see the lick lines in the baby food you will know its ok until you can catch it, just be careful about the tail because Jesse dropped his tail when my daughter found him and dove on him to catch him.

:Im wishing you lots of luck and I can realate its heart wrenching when you are worrying about a lost little one.

:put a towel under the door if your tanks are in one room to keep it at least confined to one room for now.

:Sue

::Any suggestions on how to find? We have turned the house upside down and I can't find it. It's just a wee little baby. Sighs. This blows.

:
:

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ The Rhacodactylus Forum ]